Aim of The Touch Wood School
Our objectives has always been and will continue to lay the foundation of a noble character of moral integrity,
brotherhood in a young minds. We are preparing our children not only to excel at school but also as leaders of
tomorrow to face the challenges of the world outside the classroom that is constantly changing and challenging
- Building self confidence
- Providing Academic Excellence
- Inculcating communication and social skills along with analytical abilities.
- Maintenance of a healthy and agile physique.
- Inculcating an affinity towards a disciplined and regulated life.
- Maintaining Physical, mental and emotional balance
- Believing in National Integration.